CCP (Childcare Provider) Core training is a one month full day intensive course, mandatory for everyone involved in child care.
CCP Core authenticates the knowledge of early childhood and includes hands on activities, demonstrations and techniques to work with groups of young children. It explores the core areas of Quality childcare knowledge that help children to develop and learn.
Who should attend?
Everyone who is interested to work in daycares (caregivers, Teachers, Administrators) or the entrepreneurs who need to establish and run the childcare business.
Key Objectives of CCP Core Training:
- Understanding the key aspects of CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation), First Aid, choking etc to handle any kind of emergency situations with children.
- ECD (Early Childhood Development) related growth and development of observational, communicational, and professional development skills directly linked to childcare.
- Help to maintain daily routines of children in child care setting environments. Develop schedules and routines to ensure that children have enough physical activity, rest, and playtime.
- Help to identify basic nutritional needs of each age group, infants, toddlers, & preschoolers etc.
- Enable trainees to get the knowledge of child abuse and learn to apply effective methodologies to prevent child abuse in ECE centers.
- Supervise and monitor the safety of children and help to maintain good hygiene.
- Build consistent and caring relationships among children, parents, and childcare staff.
- Child Growth and Development
- Health and Hygiene
- Infants Care
- Guidance and Discipline
- Setting up Child Care Space
- Planning Age Appropriate Activities
- CPR / first Aid / Child abuse
- Basic Business and Marketing