Administrators are the key persons, who manage and supervise day-to-day administration and smooth running of the daycare center. If the administrators are trained in this area, they are better able to aide in the smooth functioning and raising the professional standards of the center.
National Childcare Administrator (NCA) training is recognized as a mark of excellence that designates individuals who have demonstrated the knowledge essential to managing a child care center. This often includes managing staff, as well as handling and establishing the center’s goals, curriculum and daily routines. This training provides practical information on day-to-day operations and management skills that can immediately be put into practice. It is a professional training for early childhood professionals seeking to further their skills and knowledge in the management of a child care center.
We at Catco Kids, provide a 3 months NCA (National Childcare Administration) training, enabling administrators to handle and supervise the overall day to day operations of childcare business.
Who should attend?
- Early Childhood Administrators/Directors
- Daycare center supervisors
- Teachers interested in becoming Administrators/Directors
- Individuals preparing to open an early childhood program
- Enable trainees to maintain high standards of professionalism at all times.
- Assist trainees develop a deeper understanding of